Chase the LightsFinland
Starting in seaside city of Helsinki, you'll spend 14 days chasing the elusive northern lights across two of Scandinavia's most magical destinations – Finland and Norway.
In search of the dancing lights, you'll first travel to Lapland's Rovaniemi, where you'll visit the home of Santa Clause and live out all your childhood fairytales. Scenic winding roads will lead you to Saariselka. Here, you'll spend the night in a private Aurora Cabin or Glass Igloo as the Aurora Borealis shines its magic above you among the millions of stars that dot the sky, all from the comfort of your warmed bed.
When the magic of Santa and the Northern Lights fill your memories, you'll head toward Kirkenes where you'll board the Southbound Hurtigruten Voyage and start your adventure south through the wild Arctic landscapes of Mehamn, Skjervøy, Lofoten Islands, UNESCO World Heritage Site of Vega Islands near Sandnessjøen and so much more before ending the trip in Bergen.
- Packing a lot into two weeks, you’ll explore the best of the Arctic.
- Living your childhood fantasies at Santa’s home in Lapland.
- Get up close and personal to the Sami reindeer. At the farm, you’ll meet the traditional Sami farmers who will tell you about the reindeer, the Sami and teach you how to throw Suopunki (Sami lasso).
- There’s no guarantee of the Northern Lights. Our hopes are pinned to the hands of Mother Nature here.
- It can get cold. But don’t worry, Bentours have you covered for the activities.
- The trip includes five nights in four-star hotels, a night at Aurora Cabin/Glass Igloo, two nights at Gamme Cabins and five nights cruise accommodation in an outside cabin
- Breakfast included daily, plus nine dinners and seven lunches.
- Porterage service in and out of all hotels
- Wi-Fi is included on the three to five day bus tour from The long-distance bus trip from Rovaniemi to Kirkenes
- English speaking local guide for city tours in Helsinki & Bergen
- All tours and transportation included from Helsinki, including flights to Rovaniemi
- Visits, excursions and entrance fees included
- Outdoor clothing for winter activities provided
1800 221 712