VOYAGE TO VIETNAMHo Chi Minh City, VIETNAM
From Ho Chi Minh City in the south to Hanoi in the north – plus Hoi An and a few extra stops in between – you’ll cover Vietnam from top to toe on this cross-country tour with Get Lost Escapes. Fuelled by a diet of pho, banh mi and sticky rice, you’ll explore the Cu Chi tunnels, hike through Bach Ma National Park, float down the Coco River in a bamboo basket boat and try your hand at fishing with the locals in Lang Co. But the coolest part? Spending a night camping deep underground in Pygmy Cave, the fourth largest cave in the world.
Delightfully chaotic in some regions and blissfully peaceful in others, Vietnam 14-day Vietnam day tour will overload your senses with new sounds, smells and sights, and leave you wanting more.
- The perfect combination of
culture, nature and delicious Vietnamese cuisine
- Street food in Ho Chi Minh including a pho place that’s been serving noodle soup for more than 35 years
- Underground passages used by the Viet Cong as hiding spots during combat in Ho Chi Minh
The UNESCO World Heritage-listed town of Hoi An known for coconut jungles and rice paddies
- Exploring working farms and rice fields, and learn about making rice wine and weaving colourful textiles and lunch with a local family in Hanoi
- Humidity sap your energy? Vietnam can get pretty muggy…drink plenty of water
The 14-day Vietnam tour starts at US$4000.