Argentinian hidden florist speakeasyBuenos Aires, Argentina
One of the great things about discovering a speakeasy, is searching for it. Don't expect to find a sign for Floreria Atlantico but if you enter a flower store (thankfully open till the wee hours) then head through a door the basement, you will be find this hip Buenos Aires speakeasy.
The cocktail menu takes its inspiration from the European countries from where people immigrated to Argentina including American bartenders and their cocktail culture, the English and the Dutch who brought their gin, the wines Amaris of the Italians, Spanish, French and Portuguese. There’s also sumptuous tapas and parilla (grill) for visitors who need a bite to eat.
Rather than being a generic speakeasy or a facsimile of the USA-style speakeasy, Floreria Atlantico located near the docks celebrates Argentina's own country’s rich and varied treasures and pays homage to its rich culture products and people.
- Enter via the florist to experience Buenos Aires culture at its finest
- Scintillating cocktails, craft negronis, beers and organic wines
- Sumptuous Argentinian grill and tapas
- One of the world’s top 50 bars…you know you need to try
- It can get pretty toasty way down in the basement. Drink plenty of water
Floreria Atlantico is located at Arroyo 872, C1011 CABA, Argentina.
Average price per cocktail US$10.