Like a bit of competition?Be in it to win it
Join in on some of the best travel competitions going around.
#GETLOSTISLANDESCAPEShow us your best island shot and win
None of us are travelling much at the moment, but that shouldn’t stop us from having fun. Dig out your best island photo, post it on Instagram, tag us (@getlostmagazine) and a friend, and use the hashtag #getlostislandescape. The winner gets an Ethnotek day pack, valued at AU$235, as well as subscription to get lost travel magazine, valued at AU$40.
1. This get lost Island Escapes photo competition is run by get lost travel magazine.
2. Competition starts 23 September 2020 and ends at 11.59pm 21 October 2020.
3. Competition is open to Australian residents only.
4. To enter, follow @getlostmagazine, post your best photo of an island escape, tag @getlostmagazine and at least one friend, and use the hashtag #getlostislandescape.
5. The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges at the magazine based on creativity and the number of likes.
6. The photograph posted must be the work of the person entering it.
7. The winner will be announced 26 October 2020 on the get lost travel magazine Instagram page.
8. We will send a message to the winner on Instagram, who has until 11.59pm 9 November 2020 to respond and claim their prize.
9. The prize consists of a 25-litre Ethnotek day pack, valued at AU$235, and a one-year (four issues) subscription to get lost travel magazine, valued at AU$40. Total prize value is AU$275.
10. The bag component of the prize will be posted to the winner. The subscription to get lost will begin with the current issue and will be delivered direct to the winner for the year. In the event the winner is already a subscriber, we will add another year to the current subscription.
11. This promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram in any way.
LUXURY ARCTIC CRUISE
Subscribe for your chance to win a luxury 12-day Arctic Winter and Northern Light Expedition cruise for two thanks to our friends at Hurtigruten and Qatar Airways.
Explore the picture-book city of Bergen on Norway’s southwest coastline before boarding the ship and setting sail north. You’ll explore unique towns and the culture of Norway’s fishermen and farmers before entering the Aurora Zone. Being on the water, far from artificial light pollution, gives passengers the best chance of seeing the northern lights. But when the sky isn’t dancing above your head, you’ll visit Lofoten, Tromsø and Alta, which also happens to be the centre for ground-breaking research on the aurora.
The trip includes return flights for two with Qatar Airways, 12 days on board with Hurtigruten, daily excursions, all meals and selected drinks, plus onboard activities and lectures.
Subscribe now and enter to win this incredible adventure, or click here for T&Cs.
Happy SnapsWIN AN ETHNOTEK AYA DAYPACK WITH YOUR HAPPY SNAPS
Got a shot of you on your travels that'll make us green with envy? Send us your happy snaps to WIN an ETHNOTEK AYA DAYPACK, valued at more than AU$235. This bag belongs to the special-edition Kente Collection, and features hand-woven strips of Kente cloth made by a local weaver in Ghana. Stylish and functional, it also includes zip pockets, side-release buckles and an external access laptop compartment. Perfect for the daily commute or travel adventures. The winning entry and runners up will be published in the next issue of the magazine.
Frame Your ViewWin a double page spread in the magazine and Olympus camera gear
Are you an up-and-coming photographer? Just by snapping away you can win an Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III, valued at AU$1200, plus a double-page spread in the magazine. Enter your best travel picture and the photo that we judge the best will score the prize. Images should be high-resolution (300 dpi). We accept a maximum of one entry per person, per month.
#getlostnowHang out with us online for your chance to win
Share your travel photos on Instagram with our tags #getlostnow and @getlostmagazine and your shot could be featured in the magazine.