Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Subscription Prize (African adventure)
The prize is to be awarded by the promoter as the get lost magazine subscription prize draw to be held on 30 September 2018, (the Event Date).
This luxury safari combines world-class accommodation with the natural wonder of Victoria Falls, the famous Chobe National Park, and the largest inland delta in the world, the Okavango Delta. Your journey begins with two nights at Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma, located just a short drive away from the world-famous Victoria Falls. From Livingstone, continue to Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero, a luxurious riverside retreat in the heart of the bush and offering fabulous views of the Chobe River where you will stay for two nights, before flying into the Okavango Delta where your safari will conclude with three nights at the intimate Sanctuary Stanely’s Camp, which offers some of the best game viewing in the Okavango.
The Prize is a ‘Sanctuary Retreats Luxury Safari’ holiday comprising an eight-day safari tour for two people (based on twin share), plus flights from Perth with South African Airways.
• 8-day Sanctuary Retreats Luxury Safari, with Bench Africa
• 2 nights Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma, tree house
• 2 nights Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero, standard cottage
• 3 nights Sanctuary Stanley’s Camp, standard tent
• 7 nights accommodation based on twin share
• Airstrip transfers (or return airport transfer from/to Kasane Airport for Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero)
•All meals, and non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages (with exception of premium brands and Champagne)
• All game viewing activities (with the exception of Walking with Elephants activity at Sanctuary Stanley’s Camp & Sanctuary Baines’ Camp)
• Laundry services, emergency medical evacuation and park fees • Internal flights based on seat on charter light aircraft transfers: Kasane / Stanley’s / Maun • Two (2) x International Economy Class return tickets with South African Airways for travel from Perth to Johannesburg, a one-way regional ticket from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls and a one-way ticket from Maun to Johannesburg
The trip excludes road transfers to and from other camps and lodges, Visas for Zambia and Botswana, 1 x Heritage fee of US$20 per person for entry into the Falls on the Zambian side (subject to change), gratuities (this is not compulsory - a guideline is guides US$10 and general staff US$5 per guest per day), comprehensive travel insurance, boutique purchases, and all other items of a personal nature.
• The safari is valid for travel between from 1st April 2019 and must be completed by 14th June 2019
• The safari is subject to availability when booking
• The Prize value is over AU$15,000
• The Prize is non-transferrable and cannot be refunded or exchanged and cannot be taken as a monetary payment
• The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers
• Luggage and passenger weight restrictions apply
• Bench Africa will not accept responsibility for loss or damage to baggage and personal items, personal illness or injury, medical expenses, cancellation or curtailment of your trip
• For the latest government advice on travel safety and security please visit and register your holiday on www.smartraveller.gov.au
South African Airways Terms & Conditions
1.1. The tickets must be issued by 31 March 2019 or the tickets will be forfeited. 1.2. Each ticket awarded is valid for one return (round trip) journey only, travelling between Perth and Johannesburg.
1.3. Any taxes or other charges applicable to these tickets, including fuel surcharges, Advanced Seat Reservation charges and excess baggage charges must be paid by the Prize Winner. Indicatory taxes and fuel surcharges payable per ticket are AU$565.98 per person. This is correct as at 22 September 2017. These are subject to change due to increases and currency fluctuation. Final taxes payable will be advised at time of booking.
1.4. All travel must be completed by 14th June 2019 and will exclude travel during peak season.
1.5. The tickets are valid for travel exclusively on SAA operated services to the destinations stated in the body of this letter and exclude all codeshare flights and flights operated by SA Express, SA Airlink and Mango Airlines.
1.6. Tickets may not be redeemed for cash, are not transferable, not refundable, not negotiable, may not be offered for sale or resale and have a nil cash value.
1.7. These tickets are not eligible for the accrual of Voyager miles or any associated frequent flyer program points or miles.
1.8. Travel on these tickets will be strictly subject to the availability of the respective booking classes (G-Class).
1.9. Maximum stay period shall not exceed 90 days from date of departure.
1.10. Any changes to the dates of travel after ticketing shall be permitted before 31 March 2019, at a reissue fee of AU$50.00 and will be strictly subject to the availability of the relevant booking classes. Any changes to the dates of travel after 31 March 2019 is not permitted.
1.11. Rerouting of these tickets is not permitted after the tickets are issued.
1.12. All further travel – whether flights, hotel accommodation, touring etc – will be at the expense of the prize-winner.
1.13. By accepting these tickets, the prize-winner agrees with the booking terms and conditions of travel on South African Airways.
1.14. To claim these tickets you will need to provide proof of claim by sending this letter, and provide all passport copies for all passengers travelling on these tickets to SAA Reservations Australia.
Frame Your View Competition
By entering this competition you acknowledge that it is your picture and that you own the copyright in full. Where possible we prefer the entry to be submitted via our website or sent to us in a digital format via email to email@example.com. Entries may be shared on social media. The winning entry will be chosen by the get lost editorial team. The winning entry will be published across a double page in the magazine. Please note that upon the receipt of the prize awarded, all the rights to the image entered are transferred to get lost to freely publish in conjunction with the competition and no further payment is necessary whether it be from a professional or amateur photographer. Any entries that have previously won other photography competitions will be considered invalid. For Australian residents only.
By entering this competition you acknowledge that it is your picture and that you own the copyright in full. Entries may be shared on social media. The winning entry will be chosen by the get lost editorial team and will be published in get lost magazine. A selection of runners up will also be published. Please note that upon the receipt of the prize awarded, all the rights to the image entered are transferred to get lost to freely publish in conjunction with the competition and no further payment is necessary whether it be from a professional or amateur photographer. Any entries that have previously won other photography competitions will be considered invalid. For Australian residents only.
Get Social @getlostnow
The winning entry or entries will be chosen by the get lost editorial team and will be published in get lost magazine.