Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
A MONUMENTAL POLAR PACKAGE
PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Prize Includes: Your choice of one of four expedition cruises with Hurtigruten: 1. Circumnavigating Spitsbergen, 2. Land of Elves and Volcanoes, 3. Ultimate Fjord Expedition & 4. Wilderness, Glaciers and Culture, limited up to the value of AU$10,000
- Prize Includes:AU$750 of spending money from World Nomads to go towards your trip, helping you explore this incredible country.
- Prize Includes:OM-1 Camera — plus a 12-100mm F4.0 IS PRO lens, thanks to Olympus.
- Prize includes: AU$2,000 worth of gear from Helly Hanson
1. Prize is open to entrants in Australia and New Zealand only
2. The prize is for 1 x person only.
3. The winner is required to arrange their own transportation to and from their chosen Hurtigruten adventure.
4. Entries open on Wednesday 10 May 2023 and close on 11.59pm on Saturday 8 July, 2023
5. Prize will be promoted across two separate get lost Digital Editions (Edition #10)
6. Prize winner will be chosen on 30 July 2023. It is a game of skill based on the best and most creative answer, as chosen by GRIN Creative.
7. The prize is not transferrable.
8. Prize vouchers is subject to 12-months availability from notification by GRIN Creative, the publisher of this magazine.
9. The decision of the prize winner chosen is final.
10. AU$750 of spending money will be organised to be transferred to the winner’s nominated bank account by the 31 December, 2023 by the publisher of this magazine, GRIN Creative.
11. The prize is, in its entirety or partially, non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize.
12. Once selected and booked, prize cannot be exchanged for another itinerary. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter, the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
13. Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to travel. Should the winner not be able to complete the itinerary within the period of prize validity, the prize shall be forfeited without any replacement for their value.
14. Prize winners will be required to agree to and sign Hurtigruten's conditions when booking their adventure otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
15. It is the prize winners and all traveller’s personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including, but not limited to, personal identification and health requirements, which meet the requirements of government authorities. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s.
16. The prize is subject to availability as determined by GRIN Creative, World Nomads, Hurtigruten, Olympus and Helly Hanson.
17. Once the prize has been confirmed by GRIN Creative, the prize is deemed non-transferrable.
18. On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to Hurtigruten’s booking terms.
19. Additional spending money required, beyond the AU$750 already provided by World Nomads, flights, meals, extra accommodation, items of a personal nature, travel to and from departure point, and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
20. The promoters are Worldnomads.com Pty Ltd & Hurtigruten, and Olympus.
21. By entering this competition you agree to be contacted by Worldnomads.com Pty Ltd, Hurtigrute, Olympus and Helly Hanson with future promotional material or opportunities.
WorldNomads.com Pty Limited (ABN 62 127 485 198 AR 343027) at Governor Macquarie Tower, Level 18, 1 Farrer Place, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia is an Authorised Representative of nib Travel Services (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 81 115 932 173 AFSL 308461), and is underwritten in Australia and New Zealand by Pacific International Insurance Pty Ltd, ABN 83 169 311 193, NZBN 9429041356500. nib Travel Services Europe Limited trading as nib Travel Services and World Nomads (CN 601851), at City Quarter, Lapps Quay, Cork, Ireland operates in both Europe and the UK; in the UK it is underwritten by Inter Partner Assistance S.A. UK Branch; in Europe it is underwritten by Inter Partner Assistance S.A. nib Travel Services Europe Limited trading as nib Travel Services and World Nomads is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. nib Travel Services Europe Limited trading as nib Travel Services and World Nomads is deemed authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The nature and extent of consumer protections may differ from those for firms based in the UK. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website. WorldNomads.com Pty Limited markets and promotes travel insurance products of nib Travel Services Limited (License No.1446874), at PO Box 1051, Grand Cayman KY1-1102, Cayman Islands. World Nomads Inc. (1585422), at 2201 Broadway, Suite 300, Oakland, CA 94612, USA, plans are administered by Trip Mate Inc. (in CA & UT, dba, Trip Mate Insurance Agency) at 9225 Ward Parkway, Suite 200, Kansas City, MO, 64114, USA, with 24-hour and Assistance Services provided by Generali Global Assistance and plans underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company and affiliated companies, Columbus, OH. World Nomads (Canada) Ltd (BC: 0700178; Business No: 001 85379 7942 RC0001) is a licensed agent sponsored by AIG Insurance Company of Canada at 120 Bremner Boulevard, Suite 2200, Toronto, Ontario, M5J 0A8, Canada. World Experiences Seguros De Viagem Brasil Ltda (CNPJ: 21.346.969/0001-99) at Rua Padre João Manuel, 755, 16º andar, São Paulo – SP, Brazil is an Authorized Partner (Representante) of Chubb Seguros Brasil S.A. (CNPJ: 03.502.099/0001-18) at Av. Nações Unidas, nº 8.501, 27º andar -, Edifício Eldorado Business Tower, Pinheiros through the SUSEP Process 15414.900439/2015-34. All World Nomads entities listed above, including nib Travel Services Europe, nib Travel Services Limited and nib Travel Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, are subsidiaries of nib holdings limited (ABN 51 125 633 856).
Frame Your View Competition
By entering this competition you acknowledge that it is your picture and that you own the copyright in full. Where possible we prefer the entry to be submitted via our website or sent to us in a digital format via email to email@example.com. Entries may be shared on social media. The winning entry will be chosen by the get lost editorial team. The winning entry will be published across a double page in the magazine. Please note that upon the receipt of the prize awarded, all the rights to the image entered are transferred to get lost to freely publish in conjunction with the competition and no further payment is necessary whether it be from a professional or amateur photographer. Any entries that have previously won other photography competitions will be considered invalid. For Australian residents only.