Barefoot vibes at Aiyanna beach clubIbiza, Spain
With a reputation as the hottest party island in the world, you expect a certain level of unruliness when it comes to clubs in Ibiza. Tucked away on the sandy shores of Cala Nova, Aiyanna is a breath of fresh air. It’s significantly quieter than the party hotspots of Ibiza Town, Playa d’en Bossa and San Antonio, and refuels you with morning yoga and an on-site Airstream caravan serving fresh cold-pressed juices.
There’s a boho-meets-luxury aesthetic happening at Aiyanna, with natural colours and earthy textures dominating the landscape and creating some seriously zen vibes. But it’s fun too, with bright Guatemalan parasols adding vibrant pops of colour, oversized bean bags scattered throughout and strings of sparkling sequins cascading from the roof. Evening live music performances generally get the party started, and when night falls, Aiyanna really comes to life. Best of all though, there’s not a hint of exclusivity here. Foregoing a VIP zone, Aiyanna is access all areas, and that’s just how we like it.
- The bohemian, laid back beach vibe of Ibiza without the crazy crowds
- Keeping the kids active while you soak up the view and chill
- A beach club sans exclusivity
- Extensive Mediterranean inspired menu and fresh organic produce from the Aiyanna garden
- If you’ve come to Ibiza for the party culture, Aiyanna is more like the place you go before you hit the dance floor