Celebrate wine, women and cheese at JulietMelbourne, Australia
Juliet Melbourne is a place that celebrates three of our favourite things: cheese, wine and women. There’s an exciting wine list featuring only female winemakers, and most of the drops are Australian, too. The aforementioned cheese comes in the form of Juliet Melbourne’s signature dish, the raclette, its melty goodness scraped over smashed kipflers, sourdough and, for omnivores, proscuitto, accompanied by a decent pile of cornichons. Order it and thank us later.
There are also charcuterie plates and other seasonal dishes designed for sharing. In typical Melbourne fashion, this intimate bar is tucked down a laneway. Just follow your nose to Little Bourke Street where the mouthwatering aromas will lead you in the right direction.
- The laid back and stylish vibe including an eclectic selection of music both live and DJ’d
- The selection of house cured meats including Pastrami, chorizo, and salami
- Cheese, cheese and more cheese – try the melted Heidi Farm Raclette cheese or the raw Spanish sheep cheese
- Bringing your own vinyl for the staff to play
- For those who are lactose intolerant, try the artesian cured meats, house made terrine and parfait served with pickles, savories and house made bread