Divine diving at Tufi ResortOro Province, Papua New Guinea
This is one of the most isolated regions of PNG, 250 kilometres north of Port Moresby and accessible only by light plane. That hasn’t stopped the folks at Tufi Resort from creating an amazing experience. There are 28 rooms, including 10 deluxe bungalows with traditional design touches and balconies overlooking the ocean.
The main reason people arrive is the sublime diving, but there’s also the chance to go kayaking or hiking in the landscape some refer to as Scandinavia in the tropics. Meals of fresh seafood are served in the lodge, there’s a pool for cooling off and the chance to visit a village by canoe to experience the vibrant local culture.
- Disappearing from the rat race and experiencing Mother Nature at her best
- A cultural experience of PNG with adventure activities galore and amazing diving
- The option to stay at a nearby village
- Exploring the 50 odd reefs covered in beautiful coral and sea life
- This is as remote as can be and accessible only by light plane
- Air con
- Interconnected rooms available
- Coffee /tea maker
- Private balcony
- Ocean view
- Complimentary toiletries
Standard double rooms from about US$275 a night, including all meals.