Exclusive and private at Brother IslandEl Nido, The Philippines
The simple life is waiting. Situated in the Sulu Sea in Palawan, this private tropical island – just two hectares but with an expansive white-sand beach – is a secluded paradise.
The main house at Brother Island sleeps up to 10 guest and is rustic but comfortable, and the staff members, including a cook who prepares traditional Filipino meals, ensure no guest wants for anything. Chill in hammocks, snorkel on a nearby shipwreck or take an island-hopping excursion.
One of the island’s greatest features, though, is its night sky. With no TV to offer distraction, you may find grabbing a beer and staring into the dark quickly becomes part of your nightly ritual.
- Fully staffed, this private and intimate retreat will be all yours to enjoy with your special person or closets family and friends.
- The staff here make you forget your life chores with 3 meals cooked daily using the freshest ingredients from local suppliers, you’ll never want to leave.
- Get lost within the forest walks, snorkel the clear waters or jump/fish off the big stone rocks.
- No air conditioning adds to the natural flare of this place, but some may disagree.
- As with any natural spot expect some insects.
Getting to Brother Island from El Nido is made easy with a 2 hour boat transfer included in your package stay. Contact Alee to arrange your transfer or alternative option by air.
- Pets allowed
- Snorkelling gear rental
- Personal chef
About US$440 night for two people (two-night minimum), plus US$56 for every extra person.