Golden Buddha Beach Resort Koh Phra Thong, Thailand
Far from the noise and crowds of Phuket, on the mostly uninhabited island of Koh Phra Thong, is a resort offering an escape from civilisation. Comprised of 28 private residences, Golden Buddha Beach Resort is one of the few accommodation options on this isle, and the only one with exclusive access to a 12-kilometre stretch of unspoilt beach.
Traditional wooden bungalows are scattered throughout the resort grounds, connected by weaving paths that lead to the clubhouse. With a bar, lounge and dining room, it’ll be hard to tear yourself away from this central hub, but when you do yoga, snorkelling, fishing, cooking classes and massages await.
- The chance to stay on a (mostly) uninhabited island
- Your own private beach
- The combination of nature, comfort and exceptional Thai service
- First class eco-luxury in an idyllic setting
- A truly replenishing stay sans roads, shops, and crowds
- Having to leave
- If you enjoy the hustle and bustle of city life, this level of peace and quiet might send you stir crazy
- Ocean views
- Private beach
- Solar hot water
- Fully appointed kitchen
Prices start from US$150.