Hyper Karting Sydney, Australia
They go faster, they're electric and good for the environment, and they're very cool: we think Hyper Karting is here to stay.
The new Hyper Karting experience in Sydney is the perfect place to bring your mates, and unleash your inner-Riccardo.
The electric karts are a quieter, fume and grease-free experience in comparison to the old go-karts. Hyper Karts also say their karts are safer and faster, although we're not sure how to verify that, or if it is even possible to be faster.
Boasting the longest go-kart track in Australia at 410m, the converted car-park space is ideal for a go-kart track. The track is lit up by the karts, giving the impression of a Formula One race held at night.
- Going full Daniel Riccardo around the longest go-kart track in Australia
- Having the flex on your mates forever, that you are the better driver
- Ripping up the tracks….super quietly and stealthily
- Go-karting without any impact on planet Earth
- Maybe the fumes and the diesel are a part of racing?
- If you lose, you’ll never hear the end of it