New Majestic HotelSingapore
Nestled among the alleyways of Singapore's old red light district in Chinatown, the New Majestic is a one-of-a-kind hotel with rooms given names such as Pussy Parlour and Fluid.
Each of the 30 rooms – some individually designed by emerging artists – is just as wacky and risqué as its name suggest. Think 'floating' beds, high ceilings, bold murals and art installations, cast-iron garden bathtubs and rain showers, as well as an eclectic mix of vintage and designer furniture.
Tear yourself away from your room for a dip in the pool and peek at diners in the restaurant below through the porthole windows.
- Queen beds
- Plush bedding and bathrobes
- Rain showers
- Keihl’s bathroom amenities
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages from the mini-bar
- In-room Nespresso coffee and Twinings tea
- LCD TV with satellite/cable
- Complimentary wi-fi and local calls
- International power adapters
- Electronic safe
Rooms from US$155 per night.