NORTH TO THE ARCTIC Reykjavik, Iceland
Set sail from Reykjavik on Le Boreal, a luxury expedition cruiser servicing a maximum of 199 passengers. From Iceland you’ll head into frosty waters accompanied by a stellar team of experts, ranging from historians and naturalists to a photo coach. Over the course of the journey, you’ll visit the tiny capital of Nuuk in Greenland, explore the spectacular fjords and towering icebergs in Zodiacs, watch for wildlife and discover the region’s Viking history.
While the landscape is awe-inspiring, you’ll be equally enthralled by the people you meet in remote communities and tiny villages along the way. When the day is done, sit on the balcony of your stateroom and enjoy the excellent international fare in the two restaurants.
- Sailing from Iceland to Greenland aboard a luxury ship viewing glaciers, icebergs and stunning scenery
- Visiting the tiny capital of Nuuk in Greenland
- Explore the spectacular fjords and towering icebergs up close in Zodiacs
- Looking out for wildlife and discovering the region’s rich Viking history
- The award-winning expedition team that includes a dedicated photo coach, historian, geologist, ornithologist, botanist and marine biologist, as well as a Greenland cultural expert
- Feel the cold? It gets pretty brisk..,you could always stay aboard and enjoy the comforts of the ship though
The 15-day Ultimate Iceland & Greenland Cruise with Abercrombie & Kent starts from US$16,800 per person.
Abercrombie & Kent