Remote heaven at MacEacherns Camp Kinrara Station, QLD
It starts with a four-hour drive from Cairns, heading southwest to the Gulf Savannah. Once there, you’ll be welcomed to the country by local Gugu Badhun people and delivered to MacEacherns Camp, your home for the next four nights.
MacEacherns Camp is set on the 70,000 acre Kinrara Station where you will settle into a safari tent, complete with queen-size pillowtop bed and hot shower, on the edge of the wetlands then be ready to explore this immense landscape. Spend most of the day adventuring – swimming in waterfalls, kayaking, birdwatching, hiking, visiting the homestead – interspersed with excellent meals back at camp.
If you want to experience a slice of remote Australia, this is an amazing experience and the cherry on top is that it's open to just 12 guests at a time during fewer than a dozen expeditions each year.
- The remote and peaceful location in Far North Queensland
- The helicopter tour over the volcano crater
- Activities galore including: mountain biking, birdwatching, swimming and fishing
- Chilling out in paradise rocking peacefully in your hammock with a book and glass of red
- You may think you know remote but will you be prepared for the seclusion and solitude of Kinrara Station?
Kinrara is a 4-hour drive from Cairns.
From AU$2,000 a person for four nights, all inclusive (apart from helicopter tours).