Sup in the city Ljubljana, Solvenia
On this stand up paddleboard (SUP) tour through the centre of Slovenia’s capital, you’ll glide past willow trees and colourful buildings, beneath the nineteenth-century Triple Bridge and four dragon statues along Dragon Bridge. At the height of summer, you’ll likely hear the lilting jazz tunes or spine-tingling soprano of opera singers from the laneways above as you work your core, balancing against ripples forged by local cruise boats.
And as Ljubljana is Europe’s only capital where you can SUP through its centre, you’ll become part of the attraction with tourists regularly snapping your photo as you glide past. Still, it’s worth the physical exertion and moment in the spotlight if you want to experience a city with a fun twist.
- SUP through the stunning city of Ljubljana and only European capital that offers an experience of stand-up paddle-boarding through its city
- A intimate look at Ljubljana’s colourful buildings, beneath the nineteenth-century Triple Bridge, views of the castle, architectural heritage of Jože Plečnik and hustle and bustle of the streets
- Stopping for a mulled wine
- A scenic workout in a capital that’s off the tourist radar
- The wind can bite…remember your neoprene wear