A taste of Teeling Dublin, Ireland
Located in Dublin City Centre, in the historic Liberties, the Teeling Whiskey Co is the only operational distillery in the city and the first of its kind to open its doors in more than 125 years. Here, you can experience the sound, smell and feel of a whiskey distillery.
Teeling Whiskey, which has produced award-winning single grain, single malt and small batch drops, has only been open to the public since June 2015. The city’s only operational distillery is an unmissable destination for all whiskey fans, although if you’re not yet a lover of the amber liquid this is the perfect place to start your education.
Offering a selection of tours, including the Teeling Small Batch & Seasonal Whiskey Cocktail tasting, the Teeling Trinity Tasting and the Teeling Single Malt tasting, visitors can get up close and personal with all the aspects of the famed Irish whiskey-making process.
- Each tour ends with a tasting of Teeling’s award-winning whiskeys. There is a selection of tasting options available to suit the novice and aficionado alike
- It’s really interesting learning about the distilling process, even if you’re not a diehard whiskey fan
- It’s an independent company (and who doesn’t like supporting the little guys?)
- Being involved in the revival of Irish whiskey
- It’s really new so you don’t get that same sense of history that you might elsewhere
It’s a five-minute walk from St Patrick’s Cathedral. Head along St Patrick’s Street and take the first turn right at the traffic lights up Dean Street. Following the signs for the Teeling Whiskey Co, at the junction, turn right up Ward’s Hill. Ward’s Hill then becomes Newmarket Square and the Teeling Whiskey Co is on your left hand side.
From US$16, which includes a whiskey and cocktail tasting. Want to try a 21-year-old single malt? Select the US$35 option.