Bubble Sky GlampingEl Retiro, Antioquia, Colombia
Immersing yourself in nature without the sacrifice of comfort is exactly what you’ll get in a BubbleSky ‘tent’. The transparent dome, hidden within El Retiro, Antioquia, keeps a close eye on its carbon footprint with each room inflated by an air compressor using the same amount of energy as a 55 watt light bulb.
A comfortable semiorthopedic queen-size bed, private bathroom and hot Jacuzzi deck out the fittings trimmed with nature-inspired décor. Completely self-contained, guests will need to bring their own food, which can be cooked atop the gas grill and enjoyed on the deck, overlooking the surrounds. This is camping, without worrying about cheeky wildlife. Sleep under the stars without the bugs!
- Glamping under the stars without being worried about being eaten alive by bugs
- Surrounded by nature with your significant other in the stunning Colombian wilderness
- Sitting in your jacuzzi and staring into the star-specked sky
- Is posh camping worth it? You’ll never know if you never go
- Jacuzzi and private bathroom with hot water
- Air conditioner
- Semiorthopedic queen-size bed
- Cooking grill
From US$220 per person, per night.