Chilled vibes at Coco Tulum Beach ClubYucatán Peninsula, Mexico
All-white everything is the theme of Coco Tulum’s beach club, and we gotta say, this stylish hotel-turned-bar is one of the prettier venues in Mexico’s crowded Yucatán Peninsula. With the crystal-clear turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea lapping at the white sand beach, it’s hard for Coco Tulum to look bad, but the team behind the recent refurbishment have really taken things to the next level. It’s still a little bit unpolished but that just adds to its charm, alongside a sense of sophistication and cool confidence.
Think hammocks, bean bags and deck chairs, rows of hanging fairy lights, and an impressive range of signature cocktails. Plus, recognising a good thing, Coco Tulum has added to the number of its signature over-water swings, meaning there are more seats than they’ve ever had before. The mood is rather chilled-out here, and the music reflects that – so don’t expect any hardcore trance parties that rage into the night. That said, Coco Tulum know how to throw a pretty epic Sunday sesh, and they’re known to get quite lively so it’s best not to lock in plans for the next morning, just in case.
- Chilling in hammocks, bean bags and deck chairs sipping Margaritas listening to the gentle lapping of the Caribbean Sea
- Exquisite selection of signature cocktails and non-alcoholic smoothies
- The tacos and pizza are to die for and the breakfast is highly recommended
- The zen zone where you can cleanse your spirit with the aid of a shaman, have a massage or participate in a yoga class
- If you’re looking for a hardcore party vibe, Coco Tulum ain’t your place…it’s all very chilled