Classic villa charm on MykonosElia Beach, Mikonos
Among the glamour and hedonism that reigns in Mykonos, Myconian Avaton offers timeless charm you’ve been craving.
Extending from the rocky cliffside, the boutique property occupies a private stretch of the famed Elia Beach, complete with unencumbered views of the cerulean and sapphire waters of the Aegean Sea. Vestiges of the island’s Cycladic heritage are evident in the hotel’s design – think charcoal concrete floors, whitewashed walls, timber-framed windows and vintage furnishings.
Its myriad rooms, suites, and two- and four-bedroom villas featuring private pools and Jacuzzis are like worlds within themselves, meaning you’ll have total privacy. Tuck into Mykonian delicacies at the onsite restaurant, rejuvenate with thalassotherapy or a body wrap at the wellness centre, and soak up the serenity.
- Looking out over the Aegean sea from your designer villa
- Lounging on your balcony or terrace or soaking in your private jacuzzi or infinity pool
- Indulging in the authentic sumptuous Greek food at the Avaton Hotel
- The thalassotherapy treatment at the spa
- Your own private beach
- Will you ever want to leave this paradise?
- Free wi-fi
- Swimming pools
- Private beach area
- Free public parking on site
- Satellite channels
- Flat-screen TV
- iPod dock
Rooms start from US$460 per night.