Come together at ScorpiosMýkonos, Greece
Forget everything you know about the Mykonos party scene, at Scorpios there’s no doof-doof music, no sweaty, gyrating bodies and definitely no overpriced alcopops. Ideally situated on the sun-kissed southern tip of the island overlooking Paraga Beach, Scorpios is designed to represent a contemporary interpretation of the ancient Greek agora – a gathering place for people to come together to socialise and collaborate. The rustic space, much of it open-air, is littered with wooden cabanas, whitewashed walls, knitted hammocks and a quirky assortment of straw baskets, rugs, and light fittings.
There’s even a boutique bazaar, which stocks a carefully curated selection of products by local artisans – ensuring you can party in the hottest organic slip dress, should you forget yours. You’ll need to arrive early if you want to secure one of the highly sought-after cabanas by the water – the ideal spot to treat yourself to a Mediterranean feast from the 200-seat restaurant. The setting sun signals a change in tempo, and before you know it you’re kicking up your heels at the chicest party in Mykonos.
- The chilled open air rustic space with wooden cabanas, whitewashed walls, knitted hammocks and and rugs
- Eating calamari and dolmades while gazing out to the setting sun at Paraga Beach
- The bazaar which showcases a stunning selection of handcrafted objects and fashion
- Organic, local, gourmet Mediterranean and Middle Eastern inspired menu
- Can be difficult during peak times to get a decent table…remember to book