Cycle Montreal’s Hidden GemsMontreal, Canada
Pedal beyond Old Montreal and get a feel for neighbourhood life in one of the hippest cities around on a tour with Fitz & Follwell Co. Get in touch with the bohemian side of town from Mile End to Outremont and Little Italy, exploring some of the town’s trendiest laneways and cafe-lined boulevards off the tourist track.
Enjoy a thick espresso with the locals, discover art galleries, and learn what makes each borough tick. Munch on fresh bagels and gather a picnic lunch from the Jean-Talon Market. Your guides have so many pearls to share they often lose track of time, so leave yourself plenty so you don’t miss out on the gems.
- Discovering the hottest places in Montreal from the saddle of a very chic bike
- Delicious fresh bagels to break up your ride
- Your guides, who know how to get to the core of the city
- There’s heaps to see and not a whole lot of time (all the more reason to return, eh)
- The tours can run over time, but that’s good, right?
The four-hour tour costs about US$75, including bike hire, helmet, water bottle, bagels, a market picnic lunch and an espresso.