Denver’s craft beer bonanzaDenver, USA
Take a self-guided tour along the Denver Beer Trail and sample craft beer paradise in the Mile High City. Explore the featured breweries, most of which are in the walkable city centre, and you’ll find everything from stouts to lagers and all the flavours in between.
Blue Moon Brewing Company started producing its beloved Belgian White in Coors Field, home of the Colorado Rockies baseball team, in 1995. For more than 20 years, the Sandlot brewery provided its team of brewers an opportunity to create and share new beers with fans around the world. In the summer of 2016, Blue Moon brought the same creativity and passion for beer to a new state-of-the-art brewery and restaurant in the city’s RiNo District. Since then the brewers have been fermenting fan favourites – old and new – and experimenting with unique ingredients on the pilot brewing system.
There are more than a hundred breweries, brewpubs and taprooms in metro Denver, and you can check out the interactive map on the Visit Denver website to see what’s open in the neighbourhood you’re visiting.
- So many different types of beers to try in more than a hundred city venues
- No need to worry about who’s going to drive – you can walk between the downtown breweries
- Want more insight? There are a number of brewery tours offering a behind-the-scenes look at Denver’s microbrew scene
- There are just too many amazing beers to try in one visit
- If you like mass-produced beers, you’re in the wrong place