East West Vibing at Buddha Bar BeachAbu Dhabi, UAE
It’s popped up seasonally in hotspots like Baku, the Maldives and the Greek Islands. Now Buddha-Bar Beach has found its first permanent open-all-year home on the luxurious shores of Abu Dhabi’s St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort. The concept, born in Paris more than 20 years ago, unifies elements of Eastern and Western culture, and this latest rendition of its restaurant-bar-lounge is a swanky day-to-night affair.
The menu, influenced by Pacific Rim and Far East flavours, shines as brightly as the glittering Arabian Gulf views with dishes that are art on a plate (the King of the Beach, a 48-piece seafood platter, is a masterpiece), while mixologists whip up aromatic cocktails to the DJ-crafted opus of electro and tribal rhythms and saxophonists moodily croon during the sunset sessions. Fair warning, though: prepare for all other nights out to be underwhelming after this.
- Stunning Pacific Rim and Far East menu flavours – try the King of the Beach, 48 pieces of seafood goodness
- Glittering views of the Arabian Gulf
- Fresh inventive cocktails including alcohol-free mocktails made with fresh fruits, 100% organic floral water, and vegetables
- Beats by the Buddha Bar resident Dj Bambina
- You may be disappointed if you bar hop after experiencing Buddha Bar…everything will pale in comparison