Family fun in ThailandBangkok, Thailand
Thailand is a wonderful destination with plenty to offer families, making it a great spot for a holiday with the kids. This trip will see you explore the vibrant city of Bangkok and ancient ruins at Ayuthaya, raft down the River Kwai, learn about rescued elephants at the Elephant Nature Park and relax with a beach stay at the end. The kids will be introduced to a whole new world when you experience a homestay with a local family in Northern Thailand, where they can learn a new language and try delicious homemade food.
The Elephant Nature Park is a highlight for most families and during your visit you'll get to wander among these amazing animals, have the chance to feed them some bananas and watch them take a bath in the river.
- A great destination for those travelling with young children
- Thailand has it all: nature, historic buildings, great beaches and food to suit all appetites
- Allocated downtime ensures you’ll have plenty of opportunities to relax
- The overnight trains are a fun and interesting experiences, especially for the kids
- Get to know a local family in Northern Thailand
- The accommodation at the homestay is pretty basic, as is conditions on the overnight train, but spending time with a local family should more than make up for the lack of creature comforts
All major airports in Australia offer direct flights to Bangkok.
There are no overly physical components to this trip, so it should suit everybody.