Enjoy total privacy at a luxury Indian glampsiteRajasthan, India
It’s already pretty clear that due to Covid-19, the way we holiday is set to change dramatically. Out: crowded tourist hot spots, jam-packed festivals and busy major cities. In: remote locations, undisturbed seclusion and travelling with known groups of people (think family and close friends). Which means Aman’s new A Camp Of Your Own experience could not have arrived at a better time.
Available at Aman-i-Khas, an isolated wilderness retreat in rural Rajasthan, you can now book out the camp’s entire suite of 10 luxurious Mughal-style tents for a super exclusive getaway. Offering a private insight into the incredible site and its gorgeous surrounds, the unique opportunity guarantees a truly unforgettable adventure.
As part of your stay, a dedicated team of Aman staff will be on-hand to see to your every desire – be it running an aromatic bath (prepared with fresh flowers from the camp’s organic garden, of course), transporting you to various activities or whipping up world-class meals that are served in either the softly-lit Dining Tent or at one of the many outdoor settings.
Daily safaris into Ranthambore National Park where tigers, leopards, sloth bears and spotted deer roam can be arranged, as can birdwatching trips, daily yoga and meditation sessions, camel rides through local villages, and cultural excursions to Ranthambore Fort and Khandar Fort.
So, who’s in for the ultimate group vacation?
- Being assigned your own personal butler – or a Batman as they’re called at Aman-i-Khas – to assist with your every need
- The chance to talk about tigers with wildlife conservationist, Dr Daulat Singh
- A complimentary 60-minute signature Aman Raj spa experience
- Finding 20 or so (cashed-up) friends and family to fill the camp
- This level of luxury and exclusivity comes with a hefty price tag
- King-size or twin beds
- Twin writing desks
- Free-standing bathtub and shower
- Private sun deck
- Fireplace terrace
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fan, heating
- All meals, soft beverages and laundry
- Spa and wellness centre
Prices start from USD$1,000 per night (including full board).
A Camp Of Your Own at Aman-i-Khas is available until May 2021.
Other Aman locations offering the same experience include Amangiri in the USA and Amanwana in Indonesia.