Exploring Canada's boiler room speakeasyBritish Columbia, Canada
Concealed inside the walls of a historic 1911 building that was originally a pool hall, you’ll find a nine-room boutique hotel and restaurant with a secret. For most visiting the mountain-town of Revelstoke, the delicious smoky smells of the acclaimed Quartermaster restaurant that waft through its big industrial doors are enough to lure you in. But it’s the secret little boiler room that really captures us.
Tucked away beneath the restaurant, this speakeasy bar (boiler room) offers an intimate setting for those wishing to enjoy a curated selection of whisky, spirits and cocktails, all while marvelling at a 100-year-old coal-fired boiler. It’s moody and mysterious – just the way we like our hidden bars to be. If you need us, you’ll know where we’ll be!
- Exporing this hidden gem of a bar housed in a heritage 1911 building in the heart of Revelstoke
- Settling in at the Boiler Room for a hand-crafted cocktail or whisky in the presence of the 100 year old coal-fired boiler
- The selection of north and south American cuisine with a focus on fire and smoke
- Checking out the Revelstoke rugged alpine beauty, and historic old-world charm post drinks
- Removing yourself from this cosy hidden watering hole after a few warming whiskies