Madrid’s Mad Monday NightclubMadrid, Spain
If you’re the sort of person who watches a bit of reality TV, has a hot Milo and is in bed by 10pm on a Monday night, you’re probably going to want to move on right about now. However, if you treat every night like an equal opportunity party while you’re on holiday, you’ll be completely sorted in the Spanish capital Madrid.
Once you’ve eaten all the tapas, watched some flamenco and the people promenading on Plaza Santa Ana, and tasted both sherry and locally brewed cerveza, it’s time to dance it out at Fucking Monday. This temple to debauchery has a vast dance floor, rows of bars and even a slick lounge upstairs that hosts an all-night beer pong tournament. Here you’ll discover the kind of fun that can make you want to keep partying, fuelled by cheap drinks and the crowd’s fierce energy, right through till dawn.
- You can keep dancing till the sun rises
- The young international crowd
- Hey, if you get there early (sorry, that’s 10pm not 7.30pm) you can learn salsa and bachata before the main event
- Forgetting to bring your sunglasses for the inevitable walk back to the hotel in daylight
- Your throbbing head the next afternoon