Hanging on the right side of the tracks.New York City, USA
A visit to the Hudson Yards is like visiting a city within a city. This Vatican of Manhattan is the newest cathedral of commerce to grace the underdeveloped west side, where posh pilgrims can find one of the most lavish shopping malls, event spaces, and public work of art the city has to offer.
High end shopping like Fendi and Cartier and fine restaurants like Milos and Belcampo first are just the beginning. The first Equinox Fitness Hotel, as well as a state of the art concert hall complete with a retractable roof. Don’t forget to check out The Vessel, where intrepid guest can climb the over 150 intertwined open air staircases for views of the city found no where else.
- Climbing the stairway to heaven Vessel and open air staircases for stunning views of NYC
- Wandering the seven-story, seven-hundred-and-twenty-thousand-square-foot mall
- Huge selection of star-chef variety food
- Getting arty at the Shed – an arts centre focused on providing cultural programming, housed in the Bloomberg Building, adjacent to 15 Hudson Yards
- For those on a budget and need a haircut, don’t bother heading to Hudsons for a trim…it’ll cost you the paltry amount of $800
Climbing over 2500 steps to see the top of the vessel.