Hidden delight at Tulum TreehouseTulum, Mexico
You’re shrouded from view by a thicket of greenery thriving beyond your windows. Just moments from your sanctuary are Mayan ruins, a shimmering white coastline and a bohemian beach town. Welcome to eco-friendly jungle living at Tulum Treehouse. Concocted by a coterie of artisans, architects and designers, this private five-bedroom oasis is all about shining the spotlight back on nature: from the white walls to the locally sourced wood, the upcycled furniture, the Oaxacan ceramics and the plush Mexican textiles.
Each room features a wrap-around balcony and a hammock, yet the pièce de résistance is the rooftop – perfect for a mezcal-infused tipple after a day exploring the Yucatan Peninsula’s best assets.
- Sleeping in the jungle where all that can be heard at night are the sounds of leaves rustling and the distant melodic birdcalls
- Perched among the treetops in a hammock with stunning views of Tulum
- The tasteful decor of recycled woods, Oaxacan ceramics, handmade bejuco baskets, and locally sourced textiles
- Laid back live music
- There’s no lights so if you are scared of the jungle…there’s candle light!
- Air con
- Outdoor showers
- Premium linens
- 12-person rooftop dining space
Rent three bedrooms (minimum) from US$1745 per night.