High in the trees at KeemalaPhuket, Thailand
Every rainforest-enclosed villa at this luxurious, wellness-focussed Thai retreat has its own pool. That, in itself, isn’t groundbreaking, but consider the designs, with the infinity dippers seemingly suspended in midair, and it becomes clear Keemala is a game changer.
The 38 suites come in four different styles, including Bird’s Nest (pictured) and Tree Pool villas. The whole resort overlooks the Andaman Sea and is close to both Kamala and Patong beaches. There’s a holistic spa and plenty of activities on offer, as well as four dining destinations and a terrace on which to sip sunset cocktails.
- Experiencing the best hotel you are likely to encounter in your life surrounded by rainforest and the glistening
- Only a 5-minute drive from Phuket FantaSea and a 15-minute drive from the nightlife on Bangla Road in Patong
- All-day dining serving Thai and international cuisines
- Paddling in your balcony pool with ocean, rainforest and mountain views
- Keemala sets the bar pretty high, will any accommodation ever come close again?
- Ocean, rainforest and mountain views
- Extra large living space and outdoor pool terrace
- Private lap pool
- Buffet breakfast
- Free wi-fi
- Fitness centre
- Multimedia, seating areas
- Complimentary soft drinks and snacks are available in the minibar
- En suite bathrooms with a bath and free toiletries
- Spa and wellness centre
Clay Pool Cottages start at about AU$750 a night, including breakfast.