Home away from home at Gorki ApartmentsBerlin, Germany
No matter where you’re from, Gorki Apartments makes Berlin feel like home. Located in the hip Mitte neighbourhood – much-loved for its historic attractions like the Brandenburg Gate, designer shopping and cool bars – the building has been transformed from its 1900s residential roots into 34 apartments and two expansive penthouses.
Little touches, like Berlin-based brews from Paper & Tea, seasonal decorations and freshly baked biscuits, make you feel as if you’re staying in someone’s home.
Take advantage of the concierge’s wisdom to get great tips for exploring the city, then climb on a Pelago bicycle to see Berlin from a different perspective. After a long day of exploring, settling into your room feels so right.
- Tastefully designed apartments that combine contemporary with vintage
- These homely apartments in Berlin’s hip Mitte area
- Straddling a Pelago bike for a day of Berlin sightseeing
- Being close to public transport, tour buses, and many attractions within walking distance
- Rooms overlooking the street can be noisy from the bars below
- Air con
- Cable / satelite TV
- Free high speed wi-fi
- Apple TV
- Bose Blue tooth
- Free bike hire
- Blackout curtains
- Coffee / tea maker
- Allergy-free room
- Coffee shop
- Shuttle service
Studio rooms from US$135 a night.