Kolby Wine Room Prague Prague, Czech Republic
Part wine bar, part tasting and selling room, part events area, the recently opened Kolby Wine Bar is shaping up to be the new triple threat on Prague’s wine-quaffing scene. With renowned local architecture firm CMC at the helm of the project, the dedicated wine space has been specifically designed to best showcase the vinos from the famous Kolby vineyard.
We’re talking custom-made joinery products, a bespoke shelving system for storing and presenting bottles, and a modern, minimalist approach to the interiors. Tasting sessions take place on the reg or you can pop in any time for a glass of Kolby’s finest – the riesling and chardy go down a treat. Consider this your one-stop wine destination when you hit up the Czech capital.
- An open and inviting space to taste and buy wine, or share with friends
- Exhibition space showcasing local and international artists
- Outstanding selection of wines from the Kolby region
- Great selection of Resisten wines and world wines
- One stop wine bar and shop in one space
- If wine doesn’t float your boat Kolby has an excellent selection of local cheeses and cold cuts