Unveil yourself at Anonymous BarPrague, Czech Republic
In the age of social media maintaining anonymity can prove tough. Go incognito at Anonymous, a cocktail bar down an alley in Prague’s Old Town. The brothers who opened the bar based it on a trilogy of familiar symbols of anarchy: Guy Fawkes, V for Vendetta and the hacktivist group, Anonymous. These inspirations are encapsulated in every aspect of the decor.
Once you’ve tracked down the boozy take on V’s hideout, order a cocktail from a mixologist sporting a Guy Fawkes mask and set to work figuring out how to unlock the secret drinks list. Consuming several brews is enough to wipe your memory, though that Instagram pic you posted will provide some proof the evening took place.
- The adventure – there are a few cryptic clues about the menu…sorry no spoilers
- The mystery – the entrance isn’t advertised so you’ll have to do some detective work and follow your online maps
- Fantastic selection of cocktails, local beers and wines
- Not every bar you can say you walk into has as ones of its main themes V for Vendetta – this is fun, fun, fun
- The chilled atmosphere
- Can fill up pretty quickly most nights. Try before 10pm