Lush Viet sanctuary sans touristsQuy Nhon, Vietnam
Perched on the edge of a perfect soft-sand beach in a part of Vietnam so far undiscovered by the masses (it’s about halfway between Da Nang and Nha Trang), sits Anantara’s newest resort. With only 26 villas, expect the very best, including plunge pools that boast stunning sunrise views and minibars with fridges larger than the one you have at home and stocked with the best wines and craft beers from the north and south of Vietnam.
While away the days frolicking between the beach and the pool bar or take one of the hotel’s experience tours where you can explore Quy Nhon’s Champa ruins either by motorbike or chauffeured car, dine in neighbouring fishing villages or party the night away with the locals.
- The stunning countryside, idyllic gorgeous beach and boutique luxury minus the throngs of tourists
- Exploring Quy Nhon’s Champa ruins
- Getting to know the locals by dining in one of the neighbouring fishing villages
- Wondering through the tropical gardens and then strolling down to your very own private stretch of beach
- Your own personal butler service
- Missing the hoards of tourists? Get on one of the day tours and make some friends
- Air con
- Room service
- Free wi-fi
- Fitness centre with gym
- Private plunge pool
- Children’s activities
- Free breakfast
- Dedicated butler service
From US$285 a night.