Malaysian-style Full-Body FlushLangkawi, Malaysia
Set on Langkawi's Datai Bay, the Andaman, a luxury resort backed by an ancient rainforest, offers the V Integrated Wellness retreat that, should you choose to make some serious bookings, doesn’t just dust off the cobwebs, it flushes out every dark and dank crevice till you gleam, inside and out.
A holistic lifestyle consultant personalises your program to help you achieve your goals. Kickstart your metabolism with organic meals, bursting with Malaysian flavours, and slip in an added antioxidant fix. Stretch and sweat through private yoga and fitness lessons, then invigorate your body and your mind as you glide through the pool’s clear waters or hike an ancient rainforest that fringes the Andaman Sea.
Each feature of the detox works in synergy to provide an all-over cleanse. The therapists can buff and polish every inch of your body, and even give your hair a detox treatment.
- The seemingly endless list of pampering activities at the hotel
- Getting rejuvenated inside (ahem) and out
- Visiting Langkawi and experiencing the local craft culture
- Exploring the incredible rainforest nearby and spotting native animals from the hotel grounds
Dragging yourself away from the resort and spa to explore beautiful Langkawi – but you definitely should
From Langkawi airport, book a taxi right to the hotel. It costs about US$15 for the trip.
- Luxurious rooms
- Fitness classes and facilities for yoga, gym, meditation and water sports
- Rainforest swimming pool
- Spa and salon treatments
- Six bars and restaurants
Nightly accommodation ranges from US$300 to US$920 per night. Spa services and dining cost extra.