Mexican FOOD FIESTAMexico City, Mexico
Despite what Taco Bill and Old El Paso have taught us to believe, there’s more to Mexican cuisine than burritos, frozen margaritas and lashings of chips and guac. Which is why the Mexico Food Adventure with Exodus Travel will give you insight into the country’s rich culinary history. You’ll learn about traditional Mexican cooking techniques, visit local markets and restaurants, partake in mezcal tastings and eat straight from street vendors.
There’s even a guided tour of the Mundo Chocolate Museum, where you can join in on an authentic chocolate metate class – tastings are a given, of course. This gastronomic expedition requires a good appetite though, so best not to start that diet until you return.
- Discovering Mexico’s rich culinary history
- Learning about traditional Mexican cooking techniques
- Mundo Chocolate Museum, where you can join an authentic chocolate metate class
- Partake in mezcal tastings and eat authentic Mexican food straight from street vendors
- Not a fan of Mexican cuisine? Then take a good hard look at yourself
A nine-day Mexican food adventure with Exodus Travels starts from US$2650.
A nine-day trip includes all breakfasts, four lunches and three dinners, all accommodation, all transport and listed activities, and the services of a tour leader throughout the journey.