Mile End GlampingYelverton, Western Australia
These futuristic pods set on the edge of a forest and overlooking farmland take camping up a notch. Apart from the spacious, light-filled interiors – there’s a four-poster bed, living space and kitchenette – each of the geodesic domes has its own barbecue area and two-person hot tub on the deck.
Wake to the view of kangaroos in the paddocks, then get exploring – the farm you’re staying on is located in the heart of the Margaret River region. Most people spend a bit of time tasting the area’s excellent wine and produce, but you’ll also discover craft breweries and some of the best surfing on the west coast.
- Getting away from it all and eating well too
- Waking to kangaroos and parrots at your doorstep
- Sampling local produce
- Visiting local wineries, Margaret River, shops, pubs and beaches all within 30 mins drive
- Luxury accommodation surrounded by the stunning bush setting
- It’s going to be hard acclimatising to city life after this
- Air con
- Private BBQ
- Spa deck
From AU$395 a night, with a minimum two-night stay.