Not your average European beach breakSozopol, Bulgaria
Bulgaria is a destination that’s been somewhat overlooked thanks to the reputation of boozy Brits abroad, but Sea Sense seeks to repair some of the damage done. Sitting pretty at the southern end of the country along the fringes of the Black Sea, this boutique hotel features just 12 rooms and oozes all the exclusivity that comes with an island retreat.
Each suite boasts a balcony and sea views, and is adorned with rustic furnishings made from natural materials. By day plunge into the infinity pool overlooking the azure waters and golden sands, and by dusk wander the cobbled streets lined with wooden houses throughout this ancient seaside town, once ruled by the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires.
- Being close to some of Sozopol’s most popular landmarks – Church of Saint Zosima, Sozopol Old Town, Southern Walls of Sozopol, and the Ravadinovo Castle
- Tasteful Greek style smaller boutique designed hotel that is comfortable and spacious
- Magnificent sea view and infinity pool
- Lounging by the beach downstairs
- Beach area can get crowded and very noisy…better off lounging on a sunbed by the pool
- Flat screen TV
- Cable channels
- Balcony / terrace
- Free toiletries
- Free wi fi
- Air con
Rooms from US$70.