Paloma Bar and PantryAdelaide, South Australia
If you’re still not over your Euro summer plans being ruined, drown your sorrows at this light, bright and welcoming bar bringing a touch of the Mediterranean to Adelaide’s CBD.
Expect to see all your favourite aperitivo snacks on the curated menu, which features a mouth-watering sample of pickled and preserved goodies, alongside cheese and charcuterie boards and yummy small plates.
Drinks-wise, Paloma offers its take on an Aperol spritz using fino and mandarin, while the wine list pays homage to local and southern European varietals. It may be a teeny bit different to sunning yourself in a Spanish plaza, cocktail in hand, but when the vibe is this good, we promise you won’t notice the difference!
- The fit out, the food, the cocktails – the vibe…its all here
- High quality Southern European-style food and drink complete with titular pantry for all your favourite preserves
- The besposke cocktails which even include Paloma’s preserves
- Chef Louis Halstead short menu that includes pickled, fermented and preserved fare, such as duck rillettes with candied pears and hot smoked ocean trout with wholegrain mustard mayonnaise
- Have a vanilla palate? Now’s your chance to broaden your horizons…you won’t be sorry
Paloma Bar and Pantry is located at 20 Peel St, Adelaide.
Opening hours are Mon – Thu 4pm – 12am, Fri 12pm – 2am, Sat 4pm – 2am.