Parkroyal on PickeringSingapore
From afar this hotel appears abandoned to rainforest. Greenery engulfs the walls and flows over curved balconies like a layered rice terrace. But within the organic sculpture lies an eco-friendly hotel offering all the trimmings of a five-star stay. Splurge on an orchid club room and enjoy champagne breakfasts, afternoon tea and cocktail hour (it actually lasts from 6–8pm) each day in the exclusive club on the top floor, where there’s a 360-degree view.
The hotel’s just a brief walk from Clarke Quay, Chinatown and the CBD, so you won’t have to travel far on the hot, concrete streets before finding respite in the 300-metre garden walk. And when you really need to chill, perch in a colourful birdcage cabana by the infinity pool.
- Being surrounded by greenery that covers the walls and flows over curved balconies
- Being in a sustainable oasis within a concrete city
- Only a hop, skip and jump from Clarke Quay, Chinatown and the CBD
- Stunning Singapore Skyline view
- The sublime outdoor infinity pool
- If you suffer from hay fever have your tablets handy…you never know
- Free high speed wi fi
Flat screen TV
- Fitness centre with gym / workout room
- Tea / coffee maker
- Mini bar
- Satellite channels
- Free toiletries
- Valet parking
Standard double rooms start at US$290 per night.