Perch yourself at the Cliff HouseKangaroo Island, South Australia
Located on a cliff in Kangaroo Island overlooking South Australia's stunning Snelling’s Beach is the idyllic Cliff House. It comes complete with outdoor cliff-edge Jacuzzi and panoramic southern sea views where you can sip champagne and watch dolphins dip and dive under the gaze of the southern stars.
While this is the ideal setting for a romantic getaway or honeymoon, the Cliff House also caters for families wanting to entertain the whole family with sleeping configurations that cater for six guests – two king bed bedrooms (one of which could be a twin), one king-bed round tower room, and two bathrooms.
For those with a little more moolah to splash around, there's a private helicopter landing area nearby, perfect wedding venue and last minute getaways... just in case the romantic weekend doesn't go as planned.
- Ipod with music library and ipod connection
- Internet broadband access
- Free to air TV & DVD’s
- Auxiliary heating/cooling
- Kitchen cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery
- Selected bathroom products
- Drinking rainwater
- Heated outdoor cliff edge jacuzzi
- Outdoor private courtyard
- Sunken, cushioned lined conversation pit with slow combustion fire
- Coffee machine
- Board games
- Tesla Destination Charging Station