Private Party IslandTagomago Island, Spain
Move over, Ibiza – there’s a new kid in town. A five-minute boat ride from the east coast of Spain’s most famous party destination, Tagomago Island is a twenty-first-century Eden for the rich and famous.
The exclusive abode has five double bedrooms, a state-of-the-art kitchen, a high-tech sound system, a swimming pool and sweeping terraces where you can sit with a cerveza and enjoy the coastline. Spend your days snorkelling in the turquoise waters, hiking winding trails to the lighthouse, visiting the beach bar or simply kicking back in a poolside cabana and catching some rays. Paradise this incredible doesn’t come cheap, but we can dream, right?
- Partying just the way you want – it’s not like you’re sharing the island with any strangers
- Unwinding with a stroll through the nature reserve
- Trying your skills at pilates, snorkelling or wake boarding… or maybe yachting is more up your alley?
- It’s so close to Ibiza, allowing you to enjoy the buzz of the famed party isle and return to isolation when you need to get away from it all
- Let’s be honest, there isn’t much to dislike apart from the price tag
Arrive by helicopter or boat from the neighbouring island, Ibiza. Expect a five minute journey by boat and a few more by air. Qatar Airways flies to mainland Spain. Once you’re there catch a flight to Ibiza with Iberia.
- Air conditioning
- Hi-tech sound system with LED lighting
- Water sports
Tagomago Island sleeps up to 10 guests. A one-week stay starts from around US$125,470, all-inclusive.
Many of the extra activities need to be booked in advanced.