Royal Trisara Six-hand MassagePhuket, Thailand
If one set of hands sliding over your oiled torso just doesn’t cut it, and an hour-long massage leaves you whimpering for more, check in for a session at Phuket’s Trisara Resort. You're in for three masseuses, six hands and 90 minutes of bliss.
And if trekking to their open-air cabana is too much trouble, enjoy the Royal Trisara massage in a treatment room tucked inside your villa. Slathering you in lemongrass essential oil with a pinch of organic sea salt, the therapists start with your feet and shoulders, before pummelling every last knot of tension from your body.
Between hot herbal compresses and acupressure delivered by six Thai elbows, the hands sail across your skin in sync for the ultimate relaxation experience. To finish, they drizzle you with warm coconut oil before leaving you to float off to your private infinity pool with sweeping views of the Andaman Sea.
- Relaxing as all your knots are worked on at once
- The lingering smell of lemongrass on your skin post-massage
- The beautiful setting of the open-air cabana
- Returning to the regular two-handed massage
- You might feel like you get more bang for your buck if you pay for three separate massages instead
Jetstar flies from several Australian cities to Phuket.
A 90-minute Royal Trisara Six-Hand Massage costs US$430.