SALA Phuket Phuket, Thailand
Located on Mai Khao Beach on Phuket’s quiet northwest shoreline, with privacy and comfort second to none, SALA Phuket is the perfect place to get lost.
For the privacy lover, SALA Phuket features 79 spacious villas and suites, 63 of which have private swimming pools. Equipped with their own open-air bathroom, a piece of lush garden and sun loungers, the resort’s pool villas offer an incredible amount of space and privacy, creating the impression of being personal resorts all on their own.
Perfect for gourmets, SALA Phuket Resort & Spa is known for its excellent cuisine, having featured in the Thailand Tatler Best Restaurant list for three consecutive years. The private beach dinner offers the ultimate in luxury dining.
Wellness gurus will love the resort’s award-winning SALA Spa, which features a contemporary design and one of Phuket’s best spa menus, available exclusively to guests in conjunction with the famous French beauty brand Clarins.
Shopaholics can also get their fix, with the resort sitting just a short walk from Turtle Village shopping area. Guests can easily explore Phuket by making use of the daily shuttle buses to both Phuket Town and Patong.
- Privacy and comfort in every corner of the resort
- Personalised service and the best of Thai hospitality
- SALA Rooftop Dining with panoramic views of the ocean; tables ‘float’ on their own reflection pond above the restaurant
- Apparent seclusion, yet only a short ride from Turtle Village shopping area and daily shuttles to Phuket Town and Patong
- Taking part in a Thai cooking class
- We love feeling at one with nature, but some people aren’t keen on an outdoor loo
SALA Phuket is only a 20-minute drive from Phuket International Airport.
- Private villas with a spacious bedroom, private swimming pool and sun loungers surrounded by lush gardens
- Large open-air bathrooms
- Gourmet heaven with a choice of four restaurants and bars
- Award-winning spa
Rooms from US$180 per night.