Sealine Beach Resort StopoverMesaieed, Qatar
Anyone who's done the long haul from Australia to Europe knows that a stopover in the Middle East sorts out all kinds of jet lag and general misery. Especially when it's one where you can relax on manicured lawns by the sea.
This collection of low-lying villas and rooms, all of which overlook the ocean, sit south of the airport and about 50 minutes drive from central Doha, making it a great spot to recharge for a couple of days. Swim in the pool, take the jet skis for a spin, organise a trip into the desert for dune bashing, and enjoy the Qatari cuisine in one of the restaurants. You won't want to get back on the plane.
- Selection of Asian, Middle Eastern and international food from the onsite restaurants
- Chilling on your own private beach
- Being less than one hour from the middle of the desert where you can experience your desert safari
- Beach views from your room
- The hotel activities that include scuba diving and jet skiing
- Qatar can be very humid, remember to stay hydrated
- Free wi-fi
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary breakfast
- Private beach
- Fitness centre / gym
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Children’s activities
From US$170 per night.