Settle in at the Living RoomJohannesburg, South Africa
Bringing the concept of urban jungle to a whole other level, Living Room is situated at the heart of Johannesburg’s built-up and bohemian Maboneng Precinct, yet it offers a nourishing pop of greenery. Relaxing in a hammock chair, surrounded by potted ferns, vases of flowers and vertical gardens, this inner-city oasis will make you feel a million miles from the hubbub five floors below. But if you’re looking to take things more up-tempo, stop by for their famous Sunday soirees – just remember to book a table.
Either way, be sure to try one of the cheekily named cocktails – the Minty Magic Unicorn is supposedly a new classic – perhaps paired with some tapas, while admiring the stellar views of the city.
- The Rooftop garden and bar with spectacular views over the city surrounded by good vibes and plenty of greenery
- Great cocktails and a full bar set up
- Delicious tapas style menu – try the chicken wings and the zucchini balls. Vegan options also come highly recommended
- The chilled beats from the resident DJs
- Weekends can get busy with standing-room only. Book a table