Sky high at Phuket’s Baba Nest Phuket, Thailand
As part of the luxurious Sri Panwa Phuket, the sky-high Baba Nest is one of those only-exists-on-social-media bars that are more exclusive than an invite to Megs and Harry’s wedding. And when you enter the poolside bar located on the rooftop it’s easy to understand why – with limited space on the island-like platform, bookings are a must for everyone, including hotel guests.
Baba Nest’s 360-degree views of the sparkling Andaman Sea and Phuket’s southeastern peninsula are best enjoyed from the comfort of your giant fluffy floor pillow. That’s right, chairs aren’t a thing here. For added drama, the newly tiled space is surrounded by an epic wrap-around infinity pool, which makes for great photos (seriously, it’s impossible to get a bad shot of Baba Nest). Open from 5pm to 9pm daily, once you’ve enjoyed happy hour here prepare for all other sunset sips to feel a little less special.
- Sipping cocktails around the rooftop infinity pool overlooking the Andaman Sea and islands
- You won’t go hungry during happy hour with Mexican snacks like tacos and ceviche on offer
- Is this the best place in Thailand to watch the sunset? We think so
- You’ll need to book well in advance to secure a spot
- Pity it’s only open for four hours each day