Touring the fabulous Baltics, Poland and BerlinFinland to Germany
Kick off your tour of the Baltics in Helsinki, the capital of Finland, also known as 'The Daughter of the Baltic Sea'. You'll visit some of the most beautiful sights of Helsinki, including the neoclassical Senate Square, which is also home to the majestic Helsinki Cathedral and the main building of the University of Helsinki, the colourful Market Square, Kaivopuisto Park surrounded by diplomatic residences, the imposing statue of Marshall Mannerheim and the Parliament Building.
It's onto Estonia next, and on a morning tour of Tallinn, the capital, you will discover the secrets of Tallinn's Old Town. Like something straight out of a fairytale, this charming city is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The walking part of the tour includes Toompea Hill, where you'll see the ancient Toompea Castle, the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral (built in 1900, during the period when Estonia was part of the Russian Empire) and the Cathedral of Saint Mary, also known as the Dome Church. A stopover at one of the panoramic platforms will alow you to admire the wonderful view of the old centre's red roofs with the dark blue Tallinn Bay in the background. You'll need your camera at the ready here!
The rest of the tour covers Riga, Vilnius, Warsaw, Poznan and Berlin (with the option of heading to Potsdam for an afternoon).
- The bi-lingual tour escort (English, Spanish or Portuguese)
- Touring by private coach, which includes all the sightseeing mentioned in the program
- Wi-Fi in the long distance bus (from days 2-10)
- Guided tours in the fascinating cities of Helsinki, Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, Warsaw, Poznan and Berlin
- Arrival transfer from Helsinki Airport
- Departure transfer to Berlin Airport
- Full porter service at Tallink Silja Ferry, and all hotels during the program (excluding day 1 and day 12)
- Meals (other than those specified), drinks, tips, airfares, visas and items of a personal nature are not included in the cost of this trip
- Eleven nights at hotels in standard double/twin rooms with private facilities
- Eleven buffet-style breakfasts
- Two lunches (as per program)
US$1881 per person.