Vegas's boozed up ferris wheelLas Vegas, USA
The High Roller Observation Wheel: a, dare-we-say-it, revolutionary experience, providing 360 degree views from 550 feet above LINQ’s shopping, dining and entertainment promenade in the heart of Vegas. Kick off a night on the town with Happy Half Hour, with an open bar and a private bartender for up to 25 guests.
Belt out your favourite tunes via the karaoke option, or just bask in the dazzling lights of the Strip far below.
For chocoholics there’s the Ethel M Chocolate tasting extravaganza, or elevate your mind with a bout of Yoga in the Sky.
- A party with a view that changes by the minute
- Watching the sun set and the neon come alive on the Strip
- All you can drink packages
- You’re a long way from the tables
- Once in your stuck for a while
- It isn’t the largest room in town
- Motion sickness anyone? Especially after a 5th Espresso Martini!
High Roller Day US$21, Anytime US$31, Happy Half Hour Day US$35 (Night US$47).
High Roller Observation Wheel, Caesars Palace