Yin and yang at Obonjan IslandSibenik, Croatia
Balance rejuvenation with partying by Croatia’s crystalline waters at Obonjan Island. Touted as the first dedicated arts and wellbeing isle in all of Europe, Obonjan continues to grow worldwide supporters with an impressive program that combines both the Zen and more hedonistic of pursuits.
Obonjan’s point of difference is its selection of holistic treatments, including yoga and massage, workshops, talks, live music, comedy and water sports, as well as offering restaurants, bars and beachside DJs.
At night, you’ll snooze among pine trees in minimalist, eco-friendly surrounds that can sleep up to four and pay homage to the local environment with furnishings made from natural materials. Choose from an A-frame bell tent, or a more luxurious safari-style forest lodge, which comes with extra frills such as an en suite bathroom and fridge.
- This is a unique way to recharge the ol’ batteries
- Yoga, exercise and massage by day; party by night
- The setting is picture perfect
- If you think this is going to be a little bit like Ibiza, you might be disappointed – it’s much more chilled out than that
- There are only shared bathroom facilities
- Safe, fridge and an external terrace with table and deck chairs
- USB points
- Buffet breakfast
From US$150 a night.